Due to the speed of life, and people engaging into unhealthy eating habits such as junk food, a lot of people today are diagnosed with elevated blood sugar. The elevated blood sugar levels could be harmful and cause a variety of health problems , such as heart disease, obesity, eye damage, kidney damage and more. A person who has elevated blood sugar is identified as having hyperglycemia or diabetes. In such instances, the doctor might prescribe insulin shots, and then adjust the dose of medication according. However, prompt diagnosis, followed by a proper treatment and lifestyle changes can allow you to control your blood sugar levels rising. There are many natural remedies , some of which are listed below.
Natural Remedies To Control Blood Sugar Levels
1. Drinking plenty of fluids, especially after meals can help in reducing the amount of glucose in blood.
2. Maintain a regular exercise program because it will help you reduce weight and regulate your blood sugar levels in your body.
3. Incorporate more proteins, legumes as well as whole grains, vegetables and legumes and limit your intake of carbohydrates-rich foods.
4. Avoid drinking sodas and alcohol since they can raise blood sugar levels.
5. Take small, frequent meals every 3-4 hours.
6. Green tea can also be beneficial. It has ployphenols that help to stop spikes in sugar levels.
7. Dissolve 1 – 2 tablespoons of vinegar made from apple cider into an ice-cold glass and drink it prior to or during meals.
8. Include plenty of fiber in your diet. Include fruits such as apple, figs, lemon, guava and orange and grains that are similar to rains include barley, oats and corn Jowar, wheat flour bajra and wheat, rice flakes refined flour of wheat (without the husk) and rice puffed.
9. Salacia is a well-known herb utilized in the treatment of blood sugar.
10. Mix in cinnamon sticks to make tea. It can also be added to smoothies, porridge, or any other food you like.
11. Take a handful of okra chopped and soak them over night in water. The next day, drink it with a full stomach.
12. Make sure you include zinc rich food items in your diet, such as walnuts, almonds , and ginger root.
13. Fenugreek or methi works in a way to reduce the blood sugar level. You can put it in a bath overnight or drink it the next day or rub it with some oil along with turmeric powder and salt, and then eat it.
14. The bitter gourd juice and Neem can also help control blood sugar levels.
15. Make fresh juice from amla (Indian gooseberry) Mix the powder of turmeric and drink it every day.
Family Doctors Urgent Care is providing professional Urgent Care Center to control blood sugar. They also offer top-quality Infusion Therapy, Community Care, and COVID Testing & Treatment. For any Urgent Care Center trained and licensed doctors are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide a vast amount of Urgent Care.
Leave a Reply